Who are we?

I am born and raised in Austria near the place our garden is located. I have an IT background but grew apart with it in recent years. A bit more about how I got into gardening in a future post. Stay tuned.

My wife comes from the bustling, beautiful country of South Korea and worked there for a very successful gaming company. She is the one that manages to turn everything that enters here kitchen, or magic lab, as I call it into the most amazing meals. Also she manages to grow plants in ways that they usually don't grow... 👏 Two crucial skills with our upcoming plans.

We got married a few years back and last year we got our pretty baby daughter. She makes us happy every single day and I do not regret making this big step one bit (and that sentence comes from someone that never wanted to have kids until a few years ago 😄 )



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts